CONCRETE TEXTURE ROLLERS - THE"ORIGINAL" MEDIUM ITALIAN SLATE CONCRETE TEXTURE ROLLER
- CONCRETE TEXTURE ROLLERS - THE"ORIGINAL" MEDIUM ITALIAN SLATE CONCRETE TEXTURE ROLLER - Fits Standard Size Roller Handle (Not Included) For GREAT Results, EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE of Working With Concrete Mixes IS Necessary!
- Creates a "BEAUTIFUL Slate Texture", The Medium Slate Roller creates a more subtle texture, making The Most Beautiful Real Slate Replications. This Roller is used to create BEAUTIFUL Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Countertops, Wall Finishes, One Day Showers (techniques taught in our online & hands-on classes) & Great for designing beautiful Weeping Water Walls (Great for Peaceful environment & Excellent Air Purification Features)
- Our Medium Slate, Narrow Slate and Classy Granite Rollers, are 3 of the BEST Texture Rollers for "MOST USABLE" Applications on A-Z Finishes without noticing repetition throughout the textured area. PRO TIP: Snap lines use Black Chalk in a chalk box, saw cut tile grout lines, color or copper plate,(also taught at our Hands-On Classes) seal, add real grout, seal again. BEAUTIFUL on Floors, Walls, Showers, Counters, etc.
- ALL OF SBC PRODUCTS (FORMS, TEXTURE ROLLERS, TEXTURE STAMPS, ETC.) Are Uniquely Created & Designed by the Founder of SBC “Bryan Gauthier, NONE of SBC Products are copies of any other designs you see on the market! SBC Concrete Countertop Forms, Stamps, Rollers, Offer THE MOST "Pristine" Textures you will find!
- EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY to use this or ANY Texture Rollers, Stamps, etc. You will need to understand how to work with stamped concrete in order to achieve the texture design this Narrow Slate Roller Will Create. We provide basic videos, & YOU CAN call us For assistance OR BETTER YET, Come Take A Class With US, We Offer Top Training So YOU Can Achieve High-End Results!
The Medium Slate Texture Roller is approximately 8,1/2" x 2, 5/8" and fit a regular size roller handle (handle not included), You can purchase at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
**EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY when using ANY Texture Rollers, Stamps, etc. You will need to understand how to work with stamped concrete in order to achieve the texture design the Rollers and/or Stamps Will Provide. If you have the right consistency in your concrete mix, if you allow your concrete to set up a bit first (approx. 10 to 15 min, depending on the mix YOU are using) and if you take the time to watch some how-to-videos, take a class or simply give us a call for further help BEFORE you begin your final project. WE recommend you PRACTICE FIRST!